Private Label: Bikinis, Swimwear, Sportswear & Yoga Wear
La Isla Fashion Group, LLC.
Swimwear and Garment Manufacturer
La Isla Fashion Group, LLC. is based in Portland, Oregon. All of our knits are manufactured in Medellín, Colombia and our wovens in China. We are a full service swimwear and athletic wear manufacturing and sourcing company, with access to state of the art equipment and highly skilled personnel. We specialize in the sourcing manufacturing of private label sportswear, private label swimwear, private label bikinis, private label yoga wear, athleisure garments, board shorts, rash guards, and other apparel for the active wear segment. Our capabilities include but are not limited to pattern making, sampling, full package, design, and hand and machine embroidery. We manufacture a broad range of products, from women’s and men’s swimwear, to work uniforms and fleeces. La Isla’s private label/full package products have been sold in major retailers like Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman and Saks, under our clients' names.
“Since the introduction to LA ISLA and it’s CEO, Enrique Sanchez-Rivera, working from development to production has been a great and positive experience. We have recently finished production of our swim collection with LA ISLA private label and we are 100% satisfied with the end product. We have worked with other manufacturers in the past and no other manufacturer compares. Their high standards and tight quality control is what will push your product to the next level. Their attention to detail and ability to customize is a great aspect for working with LA ISLA for complete packages. Communicating with Enrique has always been great as well as he is always accessible and responds in a timely manner. Thank you LA ISLA and Enrique!”
Julia Covintree, Production Manager – Cynthia Rowley
Full Package Apparel Manufacturing (specializing in women’s and men’s swim and sportswear)
- Capabilities include but are not limited to: swimwear, board shorts, T-shirts, jackets, wovens, knits and many other products. Techniques include: double stitch, zig-zag, decorative and lurex stitching, seamless, laser, embroidery, macrame, digital printing, rotary printing, placement printing, and much more.
- Minimum of 400 pieces per style. Up to two color ways or prints or a combination of both.
- Included in full package pricing are (depending on order and styles): all fabrics, linings, accessories, hardware, threads, branded hygienic protectors (if quantities over 5,000 units total), cups, underwires, boning, printed or woven labels, hang tags, individual resealable bags and any other necessary items needed per client’s order.
- Prints and Print Library: our clients can either use their own art for prints or they can select prints from our broad and proprietary print library. If a print is selected from our library it becomes exclusive to our client’s brand/project.
Product Design and Development
- Design and development capacity
- Lectra system computer (Gerber compatible)
- Pattern and specification development
- Prototyping and fit test garments
- Worldwide fabric and trim sourcing.
- Purchasing of raw material and trim for full package program.
- Maquila programs.
Consulting and PR
The success of our clients, which we depend on, begins at the manufacturing stage, but it certainly doesn’t end there. We are conscious and understand that our success depends on our clients’ success. Their sales translate into sales for us. This is why we offer our expertise in the industry to help companies position their brands in the market. We offer “level 1” public relations services, and brand consulting services. Level 1 PR services include but are not limited to: press reach out, sample handling for pulls, social media management, and press release dissemination.
We successfully have placed our brand, La Isla, with some of the top publications in the world, including Vogue, Sports Illustrated Swim, Marie-Claire, Seventeen, InStyle, Bazaar, and Ocean Drive Magazines amongst others. Services are customizable to our client’s needs. We do not charge the typical fees that PR agencies tend to charge, which in our view are exorbitant. This allows for our clients to get PR exposure without “breaking the bank”.
We also offer customized consulting services which are ideal for new brands or for those who find themselves “stuck” on a “plateau”. To inquire about these and our other services, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“I have had the pleasure of working with LA ISLA and their CEO, Enrique Sanchez-Rivera, for nearly two years, and each conversation is as much of a delight as the last. Their products, aesthetic and style is amazing and something that we consistently look forward to featuring. With each season we eagerly await their next line and are never disappointed. Enrique and his team are extremely professional, kind and handle all of their dealings with the utmost integrity. Thank you for making my job easier.”
Brock Strasbourger, Head of Business, Fancy.com
- Extremely professional management team
- Highly trained operators Versatility in style changes – more than 20 years of experience.
- Excellent delivery track record
- More than 16 years experience
- Understand US and European markets extremely well
- Bilingual staff in USA and Colombia
FREE TRADE-READY – COLOMBIA-USA
Free Trade Agreement allows for duty free importation of Colombian apparel goods into the US, Canada, and Switzerland.
FREE TRADE READY:
- COLOMBIA – USA
- COLOMBIA – CANADA
- COLOMBIA – EUROPEAN UNION
- COLOMBIA – CHILE
- COLOMBIA – ECUADOR
- COLOMBIA – PERU
- COLOMBIA – MEXICO
|SN Chainstitch||Union Special|
|Multi Needle||Union Special|
|Zig Zag||Union Special|
*Lean manufacturing system using cell sewing
*Lead times: Full Package 60–90 days, maquila 3 weeks
Packing and Shipping
*Packing according with client needs
*Direct shipments to retailers
*Equipment Brand Quantity Metal detector (coveryor) Thermo Goring Kerr 2
*The plant has roving auditors for quality assurance
*There is one auditor for every 25 sewing operators
*We have 1 final auditor for every 50 sewing operators
*We perform a Mil. Spec. 105 at 1.5% AQL at packing
*or according to the customer requirements